Our menu changes to reflect the seasons and local offerings. Here’s a look at autumn…
Everything that’s cooked has spent some time in our wood-fired oven!
- Spiced Nuts: peanuts, cashews, Brazil nuts, pecans, walnuts, hazelnuts & almonds, with brown sugar & spices… $5
- Olives: marinated olives, Calabrian chilies, lemon & Marcona almonds… $5
- Garlic Roll: roasted garlic, homemade dough & house marinara… $7
- Shrimp: shrimp, garlic, olive oil, herbs & crushed red pepper… $9
- Popcorn: with spicy chili and garlic oils, Grana Padano cheese, nutritional yeast, sea salt & paprika… $2
- Farmers’ Skillet: local veggies, local Italian sausage, mozzarella, over easy egg, house bread… $10
- Fonduta: Rotating beer cheese dip with Moon Hill Dairy cheese, served with bread & veggies. Ask server for details… $12
Salads (small $7/ large $11)
- Greens: baby greens, roasted portabella mushrooms, charred green apples, sourdough croutons, porter vinaigrette
- Veggies: charred red cabbage, wood-fired root veggies, pancetta lardons, warm caramelized apple & onion vinaigrette
Pizzas – 12” Neapolitan-style wood-fired pizzas with the right amount of rustic char
- Margherita: San Marzano tomatoes, fresh mozzarella & basil… $13
- Calabrese: spicy salami Calabrese, spicy Calabrian chilies, San Marzano tomatoes, fresh mozzarella & oregano… $15
- Rancher: local Italian sausage, San Marzano tomatoes, garlic, fresh mozzarella, fennel & oregano… $15
- Raccolto: Local butternut squash Grana Padano cream sauce, pancetta, caramelized onions, pepita pesto & basil… $17
- Pie of the Day: ask your server for today’s special creation… $15
Entrees (Available After 5 p.m.)
- Trout: whole Rocky Mountain trout, herbed garlic butter & pearled barley pilaf (may contain bones)… $22
- Hen: beer brined half Cornish game hen, fricassee of root veggies, English peas, smoked beer glaze… $18
Little Toots (Kids’ Plates)
- Strider: small size 6” cheese pizza… $8 or pepperoni pizza… $10
- Training Wheels: pepperoni & mozzarella, rolled in homemade dough with house marinara… $6
- Wheelie: wood-fired mac & cheese… $7
- Burly: pasta served with house marinara and Parmesan cheese… $7
- Sweet Potato Pie: fire roasted and served with nut crumble and toasted marshmallows… $7
- Skillet Corn Cake: served with whipped wort butter and house charred peach jam… $8
- Campfire S’more: Smell That Bread chocolate cookie, homemade marshmallow fluff, graham cracker crumble… $8
- Cookie a la Mode: Smell That Bread chocolate chip cookie served with vanilla bean ice cream … $7
We source ingredients locally whenever possible. Our current purveyors:
Davis Family Farm, Elkstone Farm, Kilt Farm, Moon Hill Dairy, Smell That Bread Bakery, Steamboat Meat & Seafood
MondayClosed to Play!
Tuesday3:30 - 9 p.m.
Wednesday3:30 - 9 p.m.
Thursday3:30 - 9 p.m.
Friday3:30 - 10 p.m.
Saturday3:30 - 10 p.m.
Sunday3:30 - 9 p.m.