Our menu changes to reflect the seasons and local offerings. Here’s a look at winter…
Everything that’s cooked has spent some time in our wood-fired oven!
Snacks & Small Plates
- Olives: marinated olives, Calabrian chilies, lemon & Marcona almonds… 6
- Popcorn: with spicy chili and garlic oils, Grana Padano cheese, nutritional yeast, sea salt & paprika… 3
- Garlic Roll: roasted garlic, house made dough & house marinara… 8
- Shrimp: shrimp, garlic, olive oil, herbs & crushed red pepper…9.50
- Potato Pancake: fire-roasted crispy, served with herbed sour cream & apple cabbage slaw… 6
- Spiced Nuts: mix of 7 types of nuts, oven roasted in brown sugar, cinnamon and other spices… 5
- Dip Trio: house marinara, walnut pesto & cannellini bean hummus with fire-roasted veggies & house bread… 12
Salads (small 7.50/ large 12.50)
- Veggies: fire roasted vegetable medley on a bed of barley, lemon coriander vinaigrette
- Arugula: arugula, slow roasted tomatoes, marinated artichokes, shaved parmesan, Paddlers’ Porter balsamic vinaigrette
Pizzas – 12” Neapolitan-style wood-fired pizzas with the right amount of rustic char
Char is the dark brown or even black spots on the bottom and crust that impart flavor depth and complexity, as a result of being cooked in our authentic Neapolitan-style wood-burning oven.
- Margherita: San Marzano tomatoes, fresh mozzarella & basil… 13
- Melanzana: eggplant, spicy Calabrian chilies, San Marzano tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, caramelized onions, garlic, basil, gremolata… 16
- Calabrese: spicy salami Calabrese, spicy Calabrian chilies, San Marzano tomatoes, fresh mozzarella & oregano…17
- Rancher: local Italian sausage, San Marzano tomatoes, garlic, fresh mozzarella, fennel & oregano… 17
- Alpine Swine: white sauce, pancetta, house made ricotta, sweet potatoes, caramelized onions, garlic, fresh herbs… 18
Entrees (Available After 5 p.m.)
- Trout: whole Rocky Mtn. trout, garlic butter, white beans, tomatoes, artichoke hearts, pickled fennel (may contain bones)… 23
- Tomahawk Pork Chop: with glazed Brussels sprouts, whipped turnip puree, shallot marmalade… 23
Little Toots (Kids’ Plates)
- Strider: small size 6” cheese pizza… 8 small size 6” pepperoni pizza… 10
- Training Wheels: pepperoni & mozzarella, rolled in house made dough with house marinara… 8
- Wheelie: wood-fired mac & cheese… 7
- Burly: pasta served with house marinara and Parmesan cheese… 7
- Campfire S’more: Steamboat Baker chocolate cookie, house made marshmallow fluff, graham cracker crumble… 9
- Apple Crisp: wood-fired autumn apples, house made streusel topping, vanilla ice cream, wort syrup…9
We source ingredients locally whenever possible.
In addition to a full lineup of house-made beers, we offer a variety of wines, a Colorado-made hard cider and nonalcoholic beverages. Cheers!
MondayClosed to play!
Tuesday4 to 9 p.m.
Wednesday4 to 9 p.m.
Thursday4 to 9 p.m.
Friday4 to 10 p.m.
Saturday4 to 10 p.m.
Sunday4 to 9 p.m.