Our menu changes to reflect the seasons and local offerings. Here’s a look at early summer…
Everything that’s cooked has spent some time in our wood-fired oven!
Snacks & Small Plates
- Olives: marinated olives, Calabrian chilies, lemon & Marcona almonds… 6
- Popcorn: with spicy chili and garlic oils, Grana Padano cheese, nutritional yeast, sea salt & paprika… 3
- Cauli & Sprouts: wood-fired cauliflower & Brussels sprouts, Calabrian chilies, cheddar béchamel, gremolata… 8
- Farmer’s Skillet: local squash, peppers, onions, Italian sausage, mozzarella, over easy egg, house bread… 12
- Garlic Roll: roasted garlic, homemade dough & house marinara… 8
- Shrimp: shrimp, garlic, olive oil, herbs & crushed red pepper…50
- Spiedini: wood-fired ground lamb kebabs served with house made tzatziki… 12
Salads (small 7.50/ large 12.50)
- Chickpea: chickpeas, grape tomatoes, celery, red onion, creamy herb dressing
- Arugula: fresh arugula, white beans, blistered tomatoes, Grana Padano, cilantro vinaigrette
Pizzas – 12” Neapolitan-style wood-fired pizzas with the right amount of rustic char
Char is the dark brown or even black spots on the bottom and crust that impart flavor depth and complexity, as a result of being cooked in our authentic Neapolitan-style wood-burning oven.
- Margherita: San Marzano tomatoes, fresh mozzarella & basil… 13
- Caponata: San Marzano tomatoes, eggplant, peppers, celery, garlic, capers, olives, fresh mozzarella & basil… 16
- Calabrese: spicy salami Calabrese, spicy Calabrian chilies, San Marzano tomatoes, fresh mozzarella & oregano…16
- Rancher: local Italian sausage, San Marzano tomatoes, garlic, fresh mozzarella, fennel & oregano… 16
- Cured: white sauce, prosciutto, roasted asparagus, artichoke hearts, garlic, Grana Padano, basil, smoked beer glaze… 18
- Game Changer: Colorado elk sausage, San Marzano tomatoes, white cheddar, egg, peppers & onions… 18
Entrees (Available After 5 p.m.)
- Trout: whole Rocky Mtn. trout, garlic butter, succotash of white beans, tomatoes & artichoke hearts (may contain bones)… 23
- Pork Tender: slow braised tenderloin, glazed Brussels sprouts, whipped turnip puree, roasted tomato smother… 23
Little Toots (Kids’ Plates)
- Strider: small size 6” cheese pizza… 8 small size 6” pepperoni pizza… 10
- Training Wheels: pepperoni & mozzarella, rolled in homemade dough with house marinara… 7
- Wheelie: wood-fired mac & cheese… 7
- Burly: pasta served with house marinara and Parmesan cheese… 7
- Campfire S’more: Steamboat Baker chocolate cookie, homemade marshmallow fluff, graham cracker crumble… 9
- Skillet Corn Cake: served with whipped wort butter & house berry jam…9
- Peach Crisp: Davis Family Farm peaches, house made streusel topping, vanilla ice cream, wort syrup… 9
We source ingredients locally whenever possible.
In addition to a full lineup of house-made beers, we offer a variety of wines, a Colorado-made hard cider and nonalcoholic beverages. Cheers!
MondayClosed to play!
Tuesday3:30 - 10 p.m.
Wednesday3:30 - 10 p.m.
Thursday3:30 - 10 p.m.
Fridaynoon - 10 p.m.
Saturdaynoon - 10 p.m.
Sundaynoon - 9 p.m.