Our menu changes to reflect the seasons and local offerings. Here’s a look at summer…
Everything that’s cooked has spent some time in our wood-fired oven!
- Snacks & Small Plates
- Green Tomatoes: w/lemon coriander vinaigrette, Moon Hill Dairy pas de chevre, pickled collard greens…7
- Garlic Roll: roasted garlic, homemade dough & house marinara…7.50
- Olives: marinated olives, Calabrian chilies, lemon & Marcona almonds… 6
- Corn: charred Davis Family Farm corn on cob, buttermilk herb dressing, house pickled vegetables… 5
- Shrimp: shrimp, garlic, olive oil, herbs & crushed red pepper… 9
- Local Cheese & Beer: three local cheeses creatively paired with three 5-oz. house made beers (ask your server for details)…16
- Popcorn: with spicy chili and garlic oils, Grana Padano cheese, nutritional yeast, sea salt & paprika…2.50
Salads (small 7/ large 12)
- Veggies: bed of barley with fire roasted cauliflower, snap peas, carrots, local feta, lemon coriander vinaigrette
- Kale: baby kale, fire-roasted grape tomatoes, charred red onion, radish, charred peach vinaigrette
- Arugula: arugula, green onions, English peas, Grana Padano cheese, croutons, pancetta beer vinaigrette
Pizzas – 12” Neapolitan-style wood-fired pizzas with the right amount of rustic char
Char is the dark brown or even black spots on the bottom and crust that impart flavor depth and complexity, as a result of being cooked in our authentic Neapolitan-style wood-burning oven.
- Ratatouille: local summer squash, caramelized onions, San Marzano tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, garlic & herbs … 15
- Margherita: San Marzano tomatoes, fresh mozzarella & basil… 13
- Calabrese: spicy salami Calabrese, spicy Calabrian chilies, San Marzano tomatoes, fresh mozzarella & oregano…15.50
- Pesca: white sauce, Davis Family Farm peaches, pancetta, garlic, Calabrian chilies, Grana Padano cheese, basil… 17
- Rancher: local Italian sausage, San Marzano tomatoes, garlic, fresh mozzarella, fennel & oregano…15.50
Entrees (Available After 5 p.m.)
- Trout: whole Rocky Mtn. trout, herb garlic butter, sweet potatoes, wilted greens, fresh fennel (may contain bones)… 22
- Tomahawk Pork Chop: with house smoked salt, roasted potatoes, collard greens & shallot marmalade … 23
- Hen: beer brined half Cornish game hen, succotash tabbouleh, roast chicken demi-glace… 18
Little Toots (Kids’ Plates)
- Training Wheels: pepperoni & mozzarella, rolled in homemade dough with house marinara… 6
- Strider: small size 6” cheese pizza… 8 small size 6” pepperoni pizza… 10
- Wheelie: wood-fired mac & cheese… 7
- Burly: pasta served with house marinara and Parmesan cheese… 7
- Peach Crisp: Palisade peaches, Mountain Macaroon graham cracker crust, vanilla bean ice cream, wort syrup…8
- Campfire S’more: Steamboat Baker chocolate cookie, homemade marshmallow fluff, graham cracker crumble… 8
- Cookie a la Mode: Steamboat Baker chocolate chip cookie served with vanilla bean ice cream … 7
We source ingredients locally whenever possible. Here’s a look at some of our purveyors:
Bee Grateful Farm, Davis Family Farm, Elkstone Farm, Moon Hill Dairy, Steamboat Baker, Steamboat Meat & Seafood
In addition to a full lineup of house-made beers, we offer a variety of wines, a Colorado-made hard cider and nonalcoholic beverages. Cheers!
MondayClosed to play!
Tuesday3:30 to 9 p.m.
Wednesday3:30 to 9 p.m.
Thursday3:30 to 9 p.m.
Friday3:30 to 10 p.m.
Saturday3:30 to 10 p.m.
Sunday3:30 to 9 p.m.