Our menu changes to reflect the seasons and local offerings. Here’s a look at early summer…
Everything that’s cooked has spent some time in our wood-fired oven!
- Snacks & Small Plates
- Garlic Roll: roasted garlic, homemade dough & house marinara…7.50
- Olives: marinated olives, Calabrian chilies, lemon & Marcona almonds… 6
- Shrimp: shrimp, garlic, olive oil, herbs & crushed red pepper… 9
- Charcuterie: house cured filetto, house made accoutrements and bread… 15
- Dip Platter: smoky eggplant dip, fire-roasted vegetables and bread… 12
- Popcorn: with spicy chili and garlic oils, Grana Padano cheese, nutritional yeast, sea salt & paprika…2.50
Salads (small 7/ large 12)
- Kale: baby kale, fire-roasted grape tomatoes, charred red onion, radish, buttermilk herb dressing
- Arugula: arugula, green onions, English peas, Grana Padano cheese, pancetta beer vinaigrette
Pizzas – 12” Neapolitan-style wood-fired pizzas with the right amount of rustic char
- Melanzana: eggplant, spicy Calabrian chilies, San Marzano tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, garlic, basil, gremolata…15.50
- Bianca: white sauce, pancetta, garlic, English peas, Grana Padano cheese, green onion & basil… 16
- Margherita: San Marzano tomatoes, fresh mozzarella & basil… 13
- Calabrese: spicy salami Calabrese, spicy Calabrian chilies, San Marzano tomatoes, fresh mozzarella & oregano…15.50
- Rancher: local Italian sausage, San Marzano tomatoes, garlic, fresh mozzarella, fennel & oregano…15.50
Entrees (Available After 5 p.m.)
- Trout: whole Rocky Mountain trout, herb garlic butter, sweet potatoes, wilted greens, braised fennel (may contain bones)… 22
- Hen: beer brined half Cornish game hen, wood-fired vegetables, roast chicken demi-glace… 18
Little Toots (Kids’ Plates)
- Strider: small size 6” cheese pizza… 8 small size 6” pepperoni pizza… 10
- Training Wheels: pepperoni & mozzarella, rolled in homemade dough with house marinara… 6
- Wheelie: wood-fired mac & cheese… 7
- Burly: pasta served with house marinara and Parmesan cheese… 7
- Campfire S’more: Smell That Bread chocolate cookie, homemade marshmallow fluff, graham cracker crumble… 8
- Cookie a la Mode: Smell That Bread chocolate chip cookie served with vanilla bean ice cream … 7
We source ingredients locally whenever possible. Here’s a look at some of our purveyors:
Davis Family Farm, Elkstone Farm, Kilt Farm, Moon Hill Dairy, Smell That Bread Bakery, Steamboat Meat & Seafood
In addition to a full lineup of house-made beers, we offer a variety of wines, a Colorado-made hard cider and nonalcoholic beverages. Cheers!
MondayClosed to play!
Tuesday3:30 to 10 p.m.
Wednesday3:30 to 10 p.m.
Thursday3:30 to 10 p.m.
Friday3:30 to 10 p.m.
Saturday3:30 to 10 p.m.
SundayClosed to play!