Here’s how it works at Mountain Tap To Go…
- Best Bet: Click here to order online! OR
- Check out our menu, posted below.
- Plan your order. You can choose food & drinks! (Yes, we can sell you BEER to-go!)
- Call and tell us what you want: 970-879-6646.
- ENJOY Mountain Tap at your location of choice.
As allowable per CO SB21-091, in-person credit card payments incur a 2% processing fee.
Note a 3% service fee is added to all to-go orders to offset cost of to-go packaging.
FROM OUR OVEN… Everything that’s cooked has spent some time in our wood-fired oven!
Snacks & Small Plates
- Popcorn: with spicy chili and garlic oils, Grana Americana cheese, nutritional yeast, sea salt & paprika /V, GF…4.50
- Garlic Roll: roasted garlic rolled in house made dough, served w/ house marinara /V… 10
- French Onion Roll: caramelized onions & gruyere cheese rolled in house made dough, served w/ beef au jus… 13
- Hummus: pillowy hummus, garlic chili oil, fines herbes & house flatbread/V… 12
- Shishitos: fire-blistered shishito peppers with beer glaze and hop salt /V…9.50
- Bratwurst: with sauerkraut, both cooked in Locals’ Lager, house pickles, Passionate Pedal mustard, bread… 16.50
- Pepper Brie: warm brie topped with apricot + Fresno chile pepper jam & scallion curls, served with house bread /V … 12
- Soup of the Day: ask your server about today’s soup, served in a cast-iron cauldron… 9.50
- Caesar*: chopped romaine hearts, arugula, Grana Americana cheese, gremolata, traditional dressing… sm 10 / lg 17
- Pear: sliced pear, arugula, candied walnuts, crumbled gorgonzola, champagne vinaigrette/V, GF… sm 11 / lg 18
Pizzas – 12” Neapolitan-style wood-fired pizzas with the right amount of rustic char
Char is the dark brown or even black spots on the bottom and crust that impart flavor depth and complexity, as a result of being cooked in our authentic Neapolitan-style wood-burning oven.
- Margherita: fresh mozzarella, basil, San Marzano tomato sauce /V … 16.50
- Capra Verde: goat cheese ricotta, artichokes, roasted tomato, fresh mozzarella, cashew pesto, gremolata, garlic oil /V… 20
- Funghi Tartufo: local gourmet braised mushrooms, shallots, mozzarella, fresh herbs, garlic oil, truffle oil/V… 20
- Fig ‘n Pig: whipped fig jam ricotta, thin-sliced pancetta, gorgonzola, fresh arugula, balsamic glaze… 22
- Rancher: local Italian sausage, fresh mozzarella, fennel, oregano, San Marzano tomato sauce… 19
- Calabrese: spicy salami Calabrese, spicy Calabrian chilies, fresh mozzarella, oregano, San Marzano tomato sauce…19
- Pie of the Day: ask your server for details
Little Toots (Kids’ Plates)
- Strider: small size 8” cheese pizza /V … 9.50 small size 8” pepperoni pizza… 12.50
- Training Wheels: pepperoni & mozzarella, rolled in house made dough with house marinara… 12
- Wheelie: wood-fired mac & cheese /V … 8.50
- Burly: pasta served with house marinara and Parmesan cheese /V … 8.50
- Campfire S’more: Steamboat Baker chocolate cookie, house marshmallow fluff, graham cracker crumble /V …10
- Mousse: dark chocolate Cliffed Out Stout mousse, topped w/ house coffee infused whip cream & cacao nib dusting/V … 11
- Apple Crisp a la Goat: apples, brown sugar, sweet oat topping, wort syrup & crumble of goat cheese/ V … 10
- Cookie a la Mode: Steamboat Baker chocolate chip cookie topped with vanilla bean ice cream & wort syrup /V …10
- Float the Boat: classic float with root beer and vanilla bean ice cream/V,GF … 9
We source ingredients locally whenever possible.
V=Vegetarian GF=Gluten Free*
We can make many menu items VEGAN. Ask your server for details.
Please note: All cooked items spend time in our oven, which is NOT a gluten-free environment.
*These items are served raw or undercooked or contain raw or undercooked ingredients. Consuming raw or undercooked eggs may increase your risk for foodborne illness.
FROM OUR TANKS… Yes, you can take Mountain Tap beer to-go!
32-ounce aluminum resealable crowlers range from $13 to $22.
64-ounce glass growler cost is $8, and beer to-go in it ranges from $18 to $32.
We can also fill your 32-ounce jug but we currently do not stock them. Beer to-go in it ranges from $9 to $16.
All our beers are Crafted to Reduce Gluten.
Locals’ Lager… Our German-style Pilsner is light straw in color with smooth lager characteristics and a spicy hop finish.
- Alcohol by Volume: 5.2%
- Bitterness: 40
Passionate Pedal®… Tropical passionfruit lends a bright, tart and citrusy twist to this quenching and delicious unfiltered wheat beer. Perfect after a day of adventure!
- Alcohol by Volume: 5.0%
- Bitterness: 13
Elkstone Elixir… This fresh hop pilsner showcases hops harvested just up the road at Elkstone Farm within hours of being added to the brew. It drinks light like a lager but with defined hoppy flavor and aroma.
- Alcohol by Volume: 5.2%
- Bitterness: 45
Chasing Sunset… Our golden ale is crisp, light and quenching, with just a kiss of Cascade and Centennial dry hopped goodness. It’s bright and golden like that sunset we all chase.
- Alcohol by Volume: 5.3%
- Bitterness: 22
Farmhouse Peche… This Belgian-style farmhouse ale was brewed with Palisade peaches and Colorado malt, wheat and oats from Root Shoot Malting. Golden in color, it has a lovely peachy floral aroma and tart, dry finish.
- Alcohol by Volume: 6.3%
- Bitterness: 27
Kokua Session IPA… One beer, brewed by 700+ breweries, with funds going to support those affected by the Maui wildfires. It’s light in color, slightly biscuity with modest bitterness and a bright, citrusy hop aroma.
- Alcohol by Volume: 4.0%
- Bitterness: 20
Hoppy Hiker IPA®… Our dry-hopped IPA bursts with citrus and piney aromatics reminiscent of the forests in which we love to play. Hoppy trails!
- Alcohol by Volume: 6.0%
- Bitterness: 60
Picking Fresh Hops… Our wet hop beer features all-CO hops from Billy Goat Hop Farm. Hops were added within 12 hours of being harvested! Its got a juicy hop aroma with grapefruit and chive notes.
- Alcohol by Volume: 6.1%
- Bitterness: 55
Rescue Brew Double IPA… A benefit brew for Routt County Search & Rescue, this double IPA is strong and assertive. It was double dry hopped and bursts with citrusy aromatics. Cheers to Search & Rescue!
- Alcohol by Volume: 8.3%
- Bitterness: 85
Mountain Macaroon… This malty, nutty brown ale is aged on lightly toasted coconut and has flavors of chocolate malt and coconut.
- Alcohol by Volume: 5.5%
- Bitterness: 30
MacaRUM… Mountain Macaroon coconut brown ale aged on rum-soaked oak for several weeks. Vanilla and rum flavors and aromas join forces with chocolate and coconut.
- Alcohol by Volume: 6%
- Bitterness: 30
Cliffed Out Imperial Stout… Strong. Big. Bold. This imperial stout was aged on cacao nibs, adding complex chocolaty taste and aroma.
- Alcohol by Volume: 8.5%
- Bitterness: 65
Soda…House-made Fruited Bubbly Water and house-made “Routt Beer” or Pellegrino Soda (blood orange, aranciata, limonata)
We also serve a variety of wines and hard ciders.