Welcome to Mountain Tap To Go!
Here’s how it works…
- Check out our menu, posted below.
- Plan your order. You can choose food & drinks! (Yes, we can sell you BEER to-go!)
- Call and tell us what you want: 970-879-6646.
- Wait in your car or outside. We’ll call you when your order is ready. We can bring it to your car parked out front or you can step inside and pick it up.
- We also now deliver! All beer orders for delivery must include a food item, per Colorado State Law. Delivery minimum is $30, and certain boundaries exist. Call for more information.
- ENJOY Mountain Tap at your location of choice.
Sorry, we are unable to serve you drinks while you wait or allow you to wait inside.
** Dine-in Service Not Available at This Time. **
FROM OUR OVEN… Everything that’s cooked has spent some time in our wood-fired oven!
Snacks & Small Plates
- Garlic Roll: roasted garlic, house made dough & house marinara /V… 8
- Shrimp: shrimp, smothered in chimichurri & crushed red pepper /GF… 9.50
- Roasted Roots: roasted carrots, turnips, parsnips & butternut squash with gremolata & balsamic beer glaze /V… 8
- Popcorn: with spicy chili and garlic oils, Grana Padano cheese, nutritional yeast, sea salt & paprika /V, GF… 3
Salads (small 7.50/ large 12.50)
- Beets: roasted beets, watermelon radish & goat cheese on a bed of arugula, with Paddlers’ Porter balsamic vinaigrette /V
- Kale Caesar: fresh, crispy kale tossed with house made Caesar dressing & topped with shaved parmesan /V
Pizzas – 12” Neapolitan-style wood-fired pizzas with the right amount of rustic char
Char is the dark brown or even black spots on the bottom and crust that impart flavor depth and complexity, as a result of being cooked in our authentic Neapolitan-style wood-burning oven.
- Margherita: San Marzano tomatoes, fresh mozzarella & basil /V … 13
- Melanzana: roasted eggplant & red peppers, charred red onions, blistered cherry tomatoes, San Marzano tomatoes, mozzarella, gremolata /V … 16
- Calabrese: spicy salami Calabrese, spicy Calabrian chilies, San Marzano tomatoes, fresh mozzarella & oregano…17
- Rancher: local Italian sausage, San Marzano tomatoes, garlic, fresh mozzarella, fennel & oregano… 17
- Funghi: local blue oyster mushrooms, caramelized onions, roasted garlic, mozzarella, Grana Padano, white sauce, basil… 16
Half-Baked Pizza Kits – Everything you need to home-cook your own Mountain Tap pizza! We provide our house-made pizza crust, stretched and par-baked, plus all the toppings. It’s fun, it’s easy, it’s delicious.
- Margherita: San Marzano tomatoes, fresh mozzarella & basil /V … 11
- Calabrese: spicy salami Calabrese, spicy Calabrian chilies, San Marzano tomatoes, fresh mozzarella & oregano…15
- Rancher: local Italian sausage, San Marzano tomatoes, garlic, fresh mozzarella, fennel & oregano… 15
Little Toots (Kids’ Plates)
- Strider: small size 8” cheese pizza /V … 8 small size 8” pepperoni pizza… 10
- Training Wheels: pepperoni & mozzarella, rolled in house made dough with house marinara… 8
- Wheelie: wood-fired mac & cheese /V … 7
- Burly: pasta served with house marinara and Parmesan cheese /V … 7
- Campfire S’more: Steamboat Baker chocolate cookie, house made marshmallow fluff, graham cracker crumble /V … 9
V=Vegetarian s VG=Vegan s GF=Gluten Free ** Please note: All cooked items spend time in our oven, which is NOT a gluten-free environment.
FROM OUR TANKS… Yes, you can take Mountain Tap beer to-go!
32-ounce aluminum resealable crowlers range from $11 to $17.
64-ounce glass growler cost is $7.50, and beer to-go in it is $16.
- Locals’ Lager… Our German-style Pilsner is light straw in color with smooth lager characteristics and a spicy hop finish. Crowler: 11 / Growler: 16
Alcohol by Volume: 5.2% Bitterness: 40
- Passionate Pedal… Tropical passionfruit lends a bright, tart and citrusy twist to this quenching and delicious unfiltered wheat beer. Perfect after a day of adventure! Crowler: 11 / Growler: 16
Alcohol by Volume: 5.0% Bitterness: 13
- Chasing Sunset… Our golden ale is crisp, light and quenching, with just a kiss of Cascade and Horizon dry hopped goodness. It’s bright and golden like that sunset we all chase. Crowler: 11 / Growler: 16
Alcohol by Volume: 5.3% Bitterness: 22
- Current IPA… Assertively hopped, this India Pale Ale has the right amount of maltiness to achieve perfect balance. Full-bodied to restore your energy or fuel your next adventure. Crowler: 11 / Growler: 16
Alcohol by Volume: 6% Bitterness: 55
- Picking Hops IPA… A hoppier version of Current IPA, this dry-hopped ale bursts with citrus and piney aromatics. You’ll feel like you’re in the hop fields at harvest! Crowler: 11 / Growler: 16
Alcohol by Volume: 6% Bitterness: 60
- Howelsen Haze IPA… This hazy golden IPA boasts bright citrus hop aroma, yet mild hop bitterness. Its haze is a result of the grain bill with lots of blonde roasted oats and wheat malt. Crowler: 11 / Growler: 16
Alcohol by Volume: 6.1% Bitterness: 25
- Camp Clean… This sessionable dry-hopped brown ale boasts s’more-like flavors of graham cracker and chocolate, complemented by piney aromatics. Crowler: 11 / Growler: 16
Alcohol by Volume: 5.5% Bitterness: 35
- Mountain Macaroon… This malty, nutty brown ale is aged on lightly toasted coconut and has flavors of chocolate malt and coconut. This treat is relatively low in bitterness to let the coco-nuttiness shine through! Crowler: 11 / Growler: 16
Alcohol by Volume: 5.5% Bitterness: 30
- MacaRUM… Mountain Macaroon aged on rum-soaked oak for several weeks. Vanilla and rum flavors and aromas join forces with chocolate and coconut. YUM! Crowler: 13 / Growlers not available
Alcohol by Volume: 6% Bitterness: 30
- stOAK… This robust, nutty brown ale aged gracefully for 2 months in a freshly drained Colorado whiskey barrel. It’s warming, malty, oaky and toasty – the perfect sipper on a winter evening! Crowler: 17 / Growlers not available
Alcohol by Volume: 6.8% Bitterness: 35
- Whiskey Cliff… Stronger, bigger, bolder! Our imperial stout was aged in an American whiskey barrel. The chocolaty taste & aroma harmonize with the oak’s vanilla character, and both mellow the whiskey heat. Crowler: 17 / Growlers not available
Alcohol by Volume: 10.6% Bitterness: 65
- Cliffed Out 22-oz. Bottle … Strong. Big. Bold. This imperial stout was aged on cacao nibs, adding complex chocolaty taste and aroma. 14 for 22-oz bottle
Alcohol by Volume: 8.5% Bitterness: 65
- Pellegrino Soda (blood orange, prickly pear, limonata) or Oskar Blues Root Beer…50