Please note: Indoor dining is closed at this time. We can still accommodate SINGLE HOUSEHOLD parties at our outdoor fire pit tables, picnic tables and gondolas.
The safety of our guests and employees is our number-one priority.
Here are some notable actions we’re taking to keep everyone safe:
While we’ve increased the frequency of sanitation, this is nothing new to us. Two industries among the most obsessed with cleanliness are the restaurant and brewing industries. As a brewpub, we’re both!
- We thoroughly sanitize tables, benches, chairs and pens between guest seatings.
- Every half hour we sanitize all commonly touched surfaces such as door handles and ordering / credit card terminals.
- At least every half hour all our employees thoroughly wash their hands with soap and water.
- We utilize a QR menu that guests can access on their own device.
- We’ve reduced the number of staff working any given shift and have better defined their roles to limit guest/server interaction.
- We’ve initiated a new way of ordering to reduce guest/server interaction.
Things are a little different now… Here’s what you need to know:
- Your ticket into Mountain Tap is a face covering! It’s the law in Routt County. You’ll need to wear your face covering whenever you’re not sitting at your table, including as we seat you, if you use the restroom, and when you depart.
- Seat yourself/ open seating is not available at this time. Please stop at the host stand / entrance and wait for us to seat you. Per State law, we can seat a maximum of 10 people per table, and all must be in the same party. You’ll notice all tables on our spacious patio and airy indoors are situated to provide at least 6′ between parties.
- Upon entering Mountain Tap, we must collect one person’s name and phone number in your party. We’ll note what table you’re at, when you arrive and depart. This is for your safety! If someone visiting Mountain Tap is diagnosed with COVID-19, the health department can review our records and contact trace anyone who was in the near vicinity, around the same time. That is the only use of the information, and all records are destroyed after 21 days.
- Community seating is not available at this time. You’ll need to stay at the table where we seat you, with the party you came with. Respect social distancing.
- The bar is closed at this time. Guests are not allowed to sit at, stand at, order from or approach it.
- We will provide you a QR code that links to our menu so that you can browse it on your phone. You’ll check boxes on an order sheet indicating what you would like and place it in the ticket holder on your table. We will pick it up, get your order going and deliver it to your table! We’ll check back in case you need reloaded.
- Reminder: if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms or are part of a vulnerable population, please utilize our take-out service.
Whew! READY FOR A BEER?!!
While it’s not really our style, at this time we are working hard
to minimize contact between guests and staff for the protection of both.
Thank you for your understanding!