Pairing Dinner on the Day of Pairing
Ah Valentine’s Day! It’s a day dedicated to pairing. To celebrate, Mountain Tap Brewery will host its first ever Pairing Dinner on Tuesday, February 14.
The dinner will feature three delectable wood-fired courses – a starter, a main and a dessert – expertly paired with Mountain Tap Brewery’s fresh crafted beers. Between courses, our chef Chereen and brewmaster Rich will discuss flavor nuances of the pairings and provide insight into wood-fired cooking and craft brewing.
Don’t expect candlelight and soft classical music – this dinner is going to be fun! Guests will enjoy each other’s company seated at our renowned community tables in our private dining room.
Check out the menu!
Choose one selection from each course.
- Wood fired root vegetable salad, creamy herb dressing, Moonhill Dairy feta OR
- Full circle pork beer brats, house made red sauerkraut, beer mustard, bread
Paired with choice of Locals’ Lager or Chasing Sunset
- Cioppino: jumbo shrimp, mussels, bay scallops & sausage, sourdough bread OR
- Beer brined half cornish game hen, root vegetables, leek risotto w/ Alpenbert
Paired with choice of Livin’ the Steam or Current IPA
- Apple crisp with vanilla ice cream OR
- Chocolate cookie, fromage blanc filling, cherry & cacao nib coulis
Paired with choice of Mountain Macaroon or Cliffed Out
Tickets are $50 per person and include the three-course meal, three craft beers, tip and tax. Two seatings are available: at 6 or 8 p.m. Tickets are limited, and advance purchase is required. Tickets can be purchased at Mountain Tap Brewery or by calling 970-879-6646.