Thankful for Our Beer!
Thanksgiving Dinner? We’ve got you covered – a beer to pair with every item on your table! Come in for a growler fill on Wednesday before Thanksgiving, and we’ll set you up with a free glass of beer while you wait. We suggest you fill a couple… It’s a long day of feasting.
- Bacon Wrapped Dates Appetizer – Locals Lager or Current IPA. The crisp hoppiness helps cut the yummy fat and reset your palate for that next delicious bite!
- Turkey & Stuffing – Camp Clean. The beer’s toasted malt and herbaceous hops complement a well caramelized bird – YUM!
- Mashers and Gravy – Paddlers Porter. The dark roasty beer provides the perfect savory comfort companion.
- Cranberry Sauce – Passionate Pedal. It’s crisp and citrusy with just the right tang.
- Roasted Vegetables – Chasing Sunset. Just enough caramel malt and citrusy hop aroma to accentuate the veggies.
- Sweet Potatoes – Mountain Macaroon. The beer’s caramel maltiness and toasted coconut pair deliciously with earthy sweet potatoes
- Pecan Pie – Mountain Macaroon. The delicious toasted and caramel malt flavors are a great matchup to the sweet sugary roasted pecans.
- Pumpkin Pie – Mountain Macaroon or Paddlers’ Porter. Both have rich maltiness and toast/roast which play off the earthy pumpkin.
- Turducken – Chasing Sunset. It has a light caramel maltiness with just the right amount of hops to keep that duck in line.
- Cherpumple – Picking Hops. Lots of citrusy hoppiness and caramel malt sweetness work beautifully with the tongue-teaser named dessert.
We’ve got 12 on tap right now, so you really can’t go wrong!