It’s been a few weeks since the last report. Things have been a wee bit busy as we push for the summit. This last climb has been steep, but we know that the view from the top will be worth it!
We now have every possible permit, license, approval and a few parent permission slips in hand, just to be safe. Our tanks are full of deliciously crafted beer. We’ll be launching with:
- Passionate Pedal – our passionfruit wheat beer… so quenching!
- Current IPA – a well-balanced IPA named in honor of the Mighty Yampa River’s current that flows practically through our front yard, as well as the former residents of the brewpub, Yampa Valley Electric Association.
- Camp Clean – a roasty, toasty, piney brown ale.
- Picking Hops – a dry-hopped, hops-forward IPA named in honor of our construction crew that got us to where we’re at. (It was fun to have the Picking Crew on hand Picking Hops for this brew.)
- Mountain Macaroon – a deliciously smooth coconut brown ale.
Tapping up soon after (in the tanks now) will be Locals’ Lager and Night Ride Porter. Our bar is stocked with brand new sparkling glassware just itching to be used. Our kitchen is bursting with fresh ingredients, and our chef and team have been busy perfecting the recipes. We’ve assembled an amazing inaugural staff. Almost time to open!
Thursday, July 7, shall be the day. 3:30-9:30 p.m. See you at 910 Yampa!